Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2014 Spring Migrants I


After a quick trip to Austin, driving up Sunday and returning yesterday, it feels good to be home today.  

That type of fast-paced car trip reaffirms my love for RVing where travel can be slow, good weather can be chased, and my condo-on-wheels and its creature-comforts are with me.  One more month…

Today I wanted to post some of my spring migrant photos, with more to come.  This week’s forecasted north wind will likely find me back out in the field.  But today I’m glad NOT to be behind the wheel.

No stellar photos, but I surely enjoy all opportunities to photograph the feathered Ones.

One can never have too many Black-throated Green Warbler photos:



Or Cerulean Warbler:



An Indigo Bunting:


Another Indigo Bunting, blue and red saturating my lens!



Scarlet Tanager:


Swainson's Thrush:




Best thoughts for safe travels, for Aves and human travelers, during this season of Mother Nature's violent springtime storms.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I no longer accept Anonymous Comments. Please use your Google account to sign in and leave a comment.